If you have any Issues: Please read this Q&A or send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most Frequent Questions:
1. How many times is it possible to download the files?
You can download the File 5 times. We always recommend to make a backup on your computer / external hard drive.
2. What is the best way to download the files?
We highly recommend to use your computer.
3. Can I download the files with a smartphone?
Yes, that is possible. But you need to be sure that your Smartphone can handle zip-Container Files. In most cases you need an additional File-Manager on your phone to do that. Otherwise it is possible that your download won’t appear on your smartphone. We highly recommend to use a Computer to download the files.
4. How To Install Lightroom Mobile Presets?
1. Download & unzip the Preset Pack on your computer.
2. If you are subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud Plan, just import the Presets in the Lightroom Desktop App. That will automatically sync them to your Lightroom Mobile App as well. Otherwise read the official Adobe Step by Step guide.
4. If you aren’t subscribed to the Adobe Creative Cloud Plan transfer the DNG Files to your smartphone library.
5. Open up the Lightroom Mobile App and tap on Add Photos.
6. Select the DNG File(s) from your Camera Roll
7. Once you’ve imported the DNG file, open it up in the Lightroom Mobile App and click on the 3-Dot Icon.
8. Tap on “Create Preset” select all the settings and add a name for the Preset and the Preset Group.
5. Can I get a refund after purchase?
Due to the digital nature of these Templates, Presets & LUTS, all sales are final. There are no refunds available.
6. How to get the best results using the Lightroom Presets?
To get the best results you should always shoot in RAW.
Editing: Don’t forget to adjust the EXPOSURE, WHITE BALANCE and CONTRAST! Make sure to play around at least with these settings to get the most out of your pictures.
7. I can’t find the Download-Link
Please check your Inbox & Spam-Folder. You always receive an “Order Completed” E-Mail including the Download-Link for your files. You can download the Files 5 times. We always recommend to make a backup on your computer / external hard drive.
8. Can I use Instagram to get in touch?
We highly recommend to send an E-Mail. All Messages on Instagram are filtered so it’s possible that I can’t see your message.